Our veterinarians and staff are devoted to staying on top of the latest diagnostics, treatments, and wellness programs to maintain your pet’s optimal health. Let’s work together to keep your beloved furry friend happy and healthy!
Our veterinary team in Mona Vale welcomes you and your pet!
Here at Mona Vale Veterinary Hospital, we always welcome new clients and patients to our full service veterinary practice in Mona Vale.
To get started, we invite you to check out the following
When you arrive at Mona Vale Vet Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time.
Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may receive a follow-up call from one of our staff members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Familiarisation tour of Mona Vale Vet Hospital
We understand locating and finding a building you are visiting for the first time can be daunting. We have provided the following images of our facilities to help you familiarise yourself with our facilities before arriving.
Consultation Room (one)
Consultation Room (two)
From Our Visitors
The girls (and guys now) have looked after our four legged kids for over 20 years. They have a very caring and patient approach, particularly with insecure dogs. They always put 100% into doing their best in ensuring that our animals get the best of care. We moved into the city in 2014, we tried a number of vets but did not receive the same level of care so returned to Mona Vale. We can’t recommend them enough.
As a pet owner it is such a comforting feeling knowing there is such a capable and friendly vet practice close by. Thanks for looking after Gina!